It is upon us again! – The other day I was just stunned when I thought about it; last years celebrations seemed like they happened only yesterday!
Have you all got your New Years Resolutions together? I hope they are not the same as last year, because hopefully you have managed to do what you had planned for the past year.
Anyway, I have got a list of some New Years Resolutions for Work-At-Home Internet and Affiliate Marketers, and pretty much anybody who runs an online business from home. Here is the top 5 list – if you manage to stick to these, you will be much more successful in the coming year!
- FOCUS. I will focus on one project at a time and work on it until it is finished. I will not be distracted by watching videos on YouTube, Surfing my favorite Social Networking Sites, or doing other stuff that is not closely related to the one project I am working on. I will also cut down the time I am checking my stats!
- SCHEDULE. I will create a schedule for my working hours and stick to it. If I want my online business to succeed, I need to treat it like a business, not a hobby! I will set myself a “work-time” and only when I have completed this work time will I go and do other things on the Net.
- PLAN. I will work out a plan of what I want to achieve and write down the steps I need to do to achieve it. I will follow these steps and not be distracted. Breaking it down step by step will help me to get my thoughts in order and become more productive. I will be able to eat this Elephant!
- FREE TIME. I will allow myself “free time” when I will not sit in front of the computer and work, but spend quality time with my family and relax.
- COMMITTMENT. I will commit myself to sticking to and achieving these resolutions. I will make it work, and I will be successful! Otherwise, I might as well go back to my day job…. 😉
With this list of resolutions I want to wish you the absolute best New Year 2009, – make it a killer year!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR – Petra
Category: Info Overload and Productivity