I have been tagged!!! A valued member in Alex Jeffreys forum – The Gazzman! – has started a little challenge and people are getting tagged all over the place! We are supposed to write down 25 things about ourselves that others might want to know (or not)! So I got the big T A G a few days ago from Gene Ilten, and I have surprised myself now by actually finishing it off in a few days – not weeks!
So, I hope you are sitting down:
- I am the artsy one in the Weiss family. One day my whole house will be covered in my own paintings! – If I ever have time to paint and draw again, that is, keeping you all entertained is taking up so much time! 😉
- Apparently I tend to often interrupt people when they are talking because I get so much into the conversation and want to get my word in before I forget what I wanted to say!
- I was always really, really bad at writing essays – that’s probably why it takes me a long time to get blog posts together!
- I am German, studied German administration and got a diploma, just to travel to Australia and end up “for good” there! The Australians don’t seem too interested in what I know about German administration…
- I have climbed Ayers Rock in Central Australia and dived with sharks at the Great Barrier Reef (!?!? did I really do this?? How old was I??)
- Since I had the kids (7 and 6 now) I have become the greatest CHICKEN on earth – I see danger in everything, hence me questioning No.5. 😉
- But I have still started to do waterskiing early this year and really enjoy it! When the season starts again soon I will have to learn how to drive the boat (shiver….) I don’t have a photo of me on skis, just of me and mini-me before her kneeboarding…
- I absolutely love my two Jack Russells Boomer and Dash, but I am sometimes to lazy to take them for their walk (shame on me!)
- I don’t like the telephone. Never have. It took me ages to get a mobile phone.
- I am a “Yes”- Sayer. I can’t say no. I want to please everybody. I HATE my weak self!
- I am obsessed about my weight. I eat too much. I love food. I LOVE FOOD. Constantly on a diet or other….
- I am very good at making resolutions about what I am going to do; but I really SUCK at sticking with it!
- I am extremely compassionate. Sometimes too much, because hearing about certain events can mess me up for quite a while…
- My 2 dream holidays: Horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains, Painting course in Tuscany.
- Swimming is one of my favorite sports. I am a water rat.
- I’ve served ice-cream in our own store in the center of Australia for 7 years, and hated every minute of it. Loved the “all-you-can-eat-for-free” though.
- Been together with my partner for nearly 15 years…
- Never in my whole life has anybody asked me “will you marry me?” – …They must all have known that I would say no!! 😉
- I consider myself a single mum as my partner is constantly away on business.
- I am currently doing Certificate IV in Bookkeeping – I want to be able to do someting for the unlikely case that my Internet Marketing doesn’t take off! (don’t put all your eggs in one basket, or so the saying goes?)
- My favorite book right now is Enough: Breaking Free from the World of More fantastic read!
- One of my favorite things to do is to go for a walk along the beach here with my kids and dogs and watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean…. (are you jealous??)
- I love to do paperwork and office work. I know – I am a rare breed! And I have always been absolutely pedantic about being organized and neat. I should have married an accountant! – If I ever would have been asked, that is…
- I cannot lie. I am too honest. That’s probably a good thing!
- I am a happy person who enjoys life and I am on a quest to better myself by being more mindful, doing 10 minutes of meditation every day (so far I still suck at it, I have to learn), by giving more and being more content.
- I am always up for a challenge (hint hint!). What I consider my biggest challenge right now is to show all my friends and family that you can actually make lots of money with Internet Marketing!!!
Here is what I have added after completing the list (I will keep adding here as I see fit, on an ongoing basis!)
- I yearn to see more of the world. I have been to lots of countries in Europe while I was still living in Germany, and have also been to Sri Lanka, Thailand and Bali, and of course now I am living in Australia, but I would love to see North and South America, and Africa! Russia, China, Japan….
- I have been snow skiing in Zermatt in Switzerland (at the Matterhorn)
- I have cycled around Bali by myself – now THAT was cool!
Puh, that’s done! I hope I haven’t scared you off now, and you will keep enjoying reading my blog! Thanks, Gene, for tagging me to take part in the challenge, as you can see I have risen to the task, now I will go off and tag my 5 people, too!!! I will be listing the other “contestants” who get the T A G from me right here as they complete their tasks. Watch this space!
Here are the Internet Marketers who were fortunate enough to get tagged by me :):
- Rob Willis – 25 things you may not know about me.
- Vance Sova – What are Alex Jeffreys students up to?
- Veronica Purdey – Tagged by Petra for 25 random things